PROSTHODONTIC SERVICES IN THE DALLAS-FORT WORTH METROPLEX AREA
Tooth Loss Is Incredibly Common in America
More than half of Americans are missing at least one tooth. A quarter of adults over age 65 have 8 or fewer teeth. 1 in 6 in that age group are missing all of their teeth. That’s where prosthodontic services come in: the dental specialty that focuses on replacing missing teeth, whether through traditional dentures, individual dental implants, or something in between.
At Luciano Retana Implant & Reconstructive Dentistry, we work with our patients to find the best prosthodontic solution for their needs and budget. We want everyone to be able to smile proudly with a mouth full of teeth again — teeth they can also use to comfortably chew and enunciate their words.
High-Quality Oral Treatments
Our trained and experienced dental team are your guide to good oral health and overall wellness. No matter what your goals may be, we integrate our expertise and knowledge to deliver our patients outstanding results. From dental implants to full mouth reconstruction and more, we will ensure your visit with us is safe and effective during the entire procedure process. We’ll explain all the potential benefits of our treatments, as well as answer any questions and concerns you may have regarding our other services.
Boost your smile with the help of our dental experts by calling us at (972) 866-7976 today.
Designed for Beautiful Results
Luciano Retana Implant and Reconstructive Surgery offers a wide range of services that are focused on the patient and tailored to their well-being and comfort. Our hygienist performs thousands of implants each year and works hard to make every visit with his patients as pleasant and easy as possible. We pride ourselves on being able to reduce discomfort and pain during our treatments, and you can rely on us for the professional care and prompt service you need.
We offer a wide range of prosthodontic services in the Irving area, including:
- Dental Implants: Implants serve as artificial teeth and can help restore your smile and maintain the stability of your bone.
- All-on-4®: With this technique, four dental implants are placed in the upper and lower jaws, supporting an entire prosthetic arch.
- All-on-4® Using Xircon Ultra and Ultimate: One All-on-4® option we offer uses hybrid nano-ceramic that bends and flexes in the mouth. It features inherent, opalescent, chameleon-like aesthetic qualities that allow them to look and feel like naturally beautiful teeth.
- Implant-Supported Bridges: These are supported by your natural teeth, which are then grounded and crowned to support the replacements.
- Fixed (Non-Removable) Implant Bridges: This technique uses dental implants placed in the jawbone as a foundation for a permanent bridge of tooth-like porcelain restorations.
- Removable Implant Bridges and Partial Dentures: Instead of relying on the natural teeth to retain and stabilize the removable partial denture, we can use dental implants primarily and the natural teeth secondarily.
- Removable Implant Dentures/Overdentures: These removable dentures are a great, affordable and low-maintenance option that skips the need for denture adhesives because the dentures snap onto implants instead.
- Full-Mouth Treatment: For patients missing all their teeth or who need the remainder of their teeth removed, this is a top-of-the-line prosthodontic services option. Six to eight implants are placed in the upper jaw to support the full bridge, four to six implants in the lower jaw.
- Bone Grafting: We use a variety of innovative techniques to improve the quality of the jaw bone so that it will better support implants in patients who might otherwise have been ineligible.
- Same-Day Tooth Replacement: The healing process for implant surgery takes weeks, and patients often have to wait through that time with a gap in their smile. Same-day replacements close the gap with temporary crowns.
Dental Technology in Our Office
We are proud to use the latest technological advances in restorative dentistry. In the years we have served our Irving patients, our dental technology has grown to be more comfortable and effective than ever before. We are constantly refining our resources to ensure our patients are getting the fastest and most accurate prosthodontic services.
We proudly offer the following technology in our Irving office:
- Planmeca Ultra Low Dose™
- Planmeca ProFace
- XircOn Ultra/Ultimate
Bring Us Your Questions About Prosthodontic Services
We understand that the process of dental procedures can be intimidating. Many patients have voiced their concerns to us regarding the cost, pain, and safety of our treatments. Rest assured that Dr. Iskandar, has performed countless surgeries with the assistance of our highly trained associates. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our friendly staff if you’re questions are still not answered.
We provide detailed answers for the most common implant and All-on-4® procedure questions.
Have more questions about prosthodontic services for our Irving doctor? Call our office today at (972) 866-7976 to schedule an initial consultation. Make sure to check the map for directions before you come by!